Monday, October 23, 2006


Ok, so here's my first real post. We have this thing at work called "drawing jams". For those of you who don't know what that is, it's when a bunch of people decide on a theme and then we all go and draw something related to that subject. This week's subject was Nintendo characters, therefore, I decided to do a drawing of Mario and Bowser.

I know, I know. Mario isn't that skinny. But hey, I thought it worked with the style I chose. Also, my line quality might be bad, but that's just because there IS NO LINE! hehe. That's right, It's straight color on a black background.
But anyway! I hope you like it. There will be more coming!

Cheers!

4 comments:

Dan said...

Good stuff dude, cheers! That mario is a'rockin'!!!

Dave Dick said...

Agreed! Really cool stuff!

Dan Elder said...

SAWEEET really like the idea of the firball. and mario has this evil sorta clockwork orange vibe to him. only crit is the fist and the lip of bowsers shell sorta mix. and at first I thought he was holding something

Andy said...

I like the lighting and mood here dude!