Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tell me again about this... "sleep" i've heard so much about

Hey everyone,

Back to announce a few things.
First I'd like to thank everyone for their comments on my last post. I really appreciate it!
I WAS goin to draw something for this week's jam, but since I've been working too much, I wouldnt have a chance to finish it in time.
However, I'll be starting on a fresh drawing soon. One with my own characters. So keep posted.

Also be warned!! Couches and beds are the worst foes for an animator on a tight schedule.

Cheers!

Kevin

3 comments:

Ryan Cole said...

Couches and beds be foes to anyone on a tight schedule. I hope Geordie likes half-assed paintings...

Not...not paintings of half an ass. That..........

...that's not a bad idea, actually.

Dave Dick said...

Can't wait for you're next post :D

R.A. MacNeil said...

Hey Kevin!
How's it going? I like the Bowser.

-Ryan